Dos and Don’ts for Facility Visitors
Applicable to all locations
- Please notify us (by telephone) as soon as possible about any changes in the number of people in your party, cancellations, etc.
- Intoxicated persons will be refused entry into the facility.
- Please refrain from bringing pets (except guide dogs, hearing assistance dogs, and service dogs) into the facility.
- Age restrictions may apply to some of the simulation corners.
- Please wear comfortable clothing to the facility and refrain from wearing sandals or high-heeled shoes.
- Smoking is prohibited within the facility.
- Your group may be joined by other visitors on experiential tours.
- This facility provides free education on disaster prevention. Visitors failing to follow staff members’ instructions to the detriment of safety or posing a nuisance to other visitors will cause the simulation experience to be suspended and will be asked to leave the premises.
- Snacks are not sold within the facility, but beverage vending machines are available.
Ikebukuro Life Safety Learning Center
- There is no parking available (even for bicycles) at the facility, but visitors may be picked up or dropped off by car in front of the Tachikawa Life Safety Learning Center.
- Although the consumption of food and beverages is generally prohibited within the facility, beverages may be consumed in designated areas. Please take all of your garbage with you when you leave the facility.
Tachikawa Life Safety Learning Center
- Underground parking garage: maximum height of 2.1m
- If the parking garage is full, please use one of the pay parking lots nearby.
- Please use the 4th floor Lounge if you wish to consume food or beverages.
- Please take all of the garbage from your foods/beverages with you when you leave the facility.
- Groups must make advance reservations to use the facility. Please contact us to make a reservation.
Honjo Life Safety Learning Center
- Underground parking garage: maximum height of 2.0m
- Parking reservations will be needed for buses bringing visitors to the facility.
- If you have applied for the rainstorm experience, please bring a towel with you as well as a change of clothing for any children accompanying you.
- Food and beverages may only be consumed in the 5th floor Lounge. Please take all of your garbage with you when you leave the facility.